Monday 22 October 2012

Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque.

Hi my loves,
I subscribe to a beauty box service & this was one of the samples i got in my box. It's called advanced bio renewal masque by Cellnique. I really want to get across to you guys how much i love this product. I only had one application out of it as it was only 3g but it is amazing. My first thought was it smells really fruity & refreshing. It was lovely & gentle on my skin. I left this on for 15 minutes then i added water & rubbed in circular motions (because this has little micro-beads to exfoliate). I rinsed off with cool water. This masque is just brilliant my skin feels soft, looks very clear and clean. I am very impressed. This has fresh fruit enzymes and acids. Seriously going to buy the full size. This is an American product its $51 for 50g.


No comments:

Post a Comment