Wednesday 21 November 2012

Elemis Haul.

Hi my lovelies, 
So just doing a quick post tonight to show you my Elemis haul ordered from www.timetospa.co.uk My order come in two packages which was abit peculiar, but timetospa are changing there system. One package arrived on 14th & one arrived today. I ordered: elemis body beautiful duo, elemis gentle rose exfoliator, elemis papaya enzyme peel, bliss fabulous foaming body wash & elemis tri enzyme resurfacing face wash. The elemis calming retreat was a free gift worth £94. You can still get yours by putting XMASBLUE or XMASRED into the promotion bar at checkout. I chose the blue calming retreat set. This includes: quiet mind relaxing bath elixir 100ml, pro-collagen body cream 50ml, pro-collagen quartz lift serum 10ml, pro-collagen quartz lift mask 15ml, pro-collagen marine cream 15ml & exotic eau de parfum 4ml.

I honestly think this is such a generous free gift. I cant wait to use the products. I am abit dissapointed at how long my order took to come. I ordered on the 8th November. the first package come on 14th & second package on 20th. So it did take longer than stated on the website, but timetospa are upgrading there system. I don't think this will happen to future orders, i am very hopeful. Overall my order come very secure, packaged well & it was all there with additional samples/free gifts. I'm very happy & can see myself ordering again.    





















No comments:

Post a Comment