Monday, 12 November 2012

Nails Inc Order.

Hi guys, 
So sorry i havnt posted for four days. I've been ill, i had to attend the hospital yesterday (4 hour wait), they had to put needles in both arms & hands because my body doesnt like to give blood. So as you can imagine it was quite a struggle for the poor nurses to get the blood from me. I have quite severe migraines. I was on a laptop ban yesterday :(. But i'm back today feeling alot better. I have a little nails inc haul for you all. I purchased a couture polish in ''kensington park road'' with a crystal cap. I think that is such a wicked idea to make the polish your own. You have to pick the colour, the cap, the wording on the bottom of the polish, the stickers on the box. I also bought elizabeth street polish & whitehall magnet polish. Then i got this stunning gift which includes 4 mini polishes (4ml each) & a kensington caviar hand cream (50ml).

I am seriously impressed Nails inc, not only was your service completely amazing. But the free gift is the cutest thing ever & im now the proud owner of it. I am building my nail polish collection. So thanks for helping me :). This lovely bundle of pretty things is now going away for Christmas. What you didn't think i was some rich kid that could buy these things when i wanted did you? ;)
Thanks for reading lovelies. 











4 comments:

  1. Well Its my birthday at the end of the month so I'm just going to have to treat myself now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://beautyandtheboxes.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Its always nice when you get great free gifts like these :) love them x

    ReplyDelete