Wednesday 7 November 2012

Review: Ojon Rare Blend Oil.

Today i want to tell you about Ojon rare blend oil. This combines seven oils from all around the world. What this claims to do: makes hair: protected, nourished, hydrated, glossier, shiner, vibrant, softer & silkier. This has great ''healing powers'' which is infused in 3 stages amber, crystal & red. All you have to do is shake the bottle so all 3 stages are blended together, pour a drop  into the palm of your hands warm up & apply to wet hair for heat protection.

I recently used this on my hair. I'm really pleased. It leaves my hair feeling soft, looking healthy & shiney. This product makes me feel safe that i am not damaging my hair while using my hair dryer, straighteners or curlers. It smells amazing just like lemon. A little really does go a long way. If you have short hair then 1-2 drops or long hair 2-3 drops. This cost £29 for 45ml, but this is going to last you such a long time. Once you shake this product to activate, it will stay activated for 1 hour.



Thank you for reading :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment