Thursday 1 November 2012

Swarovski Converses.

Hi guys, 
I recently ordered some swarovski converses. I picked them up this week, i am just so impressed. They are absolutely stunning. So a huge thank you to the lady that spent her valuable time doing these for me. I really love converses. They are comfortable, stylish & can be worn with alot of different outfits. I purchased the teal ones (parasailing green). Laura provided a really great service i got a confirmation e-mail. They were done in about 10 days & that is the whole process of ordering the converses & applying the swarovski crystals. She is able to do a range of different: sizes, colour converse, colour swarovski crystals & designs. Please find Laura on Facebook & give her page a massive like. Dazzling Designs By Laura

Thank you for reading :)

My order:





No comments:

Post a Comment