Thursday 7 February 2013

Benefit Fine One One Swatch & Review.

Hi guys,
Today i tried Benefit's Fine One One cream blush. I was quite intrigued when i first saw this on other blogs & Benefit's website. This has three colours: pink champagne, sheer watermelon & soft coral. I must admit i was abit sceptical being a cream blush version & lets be honest here this product isnt just a simple cream blush. I remembered the lovely girls advice at the Benefit counter. She told me to apply in a diagonal line straight from the apple of the cheeks to the temple. Then all that was left to do was blend & i had the perfect peachy cheek. I love the concept of this product what a smart idea & the colour is just gorgeous! You can apply this as natural or glamorous as you like. This costs £23.50 for 8g at any Benefit counter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment