Sunday 24 February 2013

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher Review.

Hi Lovelies,
I'll be reviewing Estee Lauder's Idealist pore minimizing skin refinisher. I have recently been using this product & I'm really impressed. I apply one pump of this serum onto clean skin under my usual moisturiser (it sinks into the skin really well). It makes my skin feel silky soft, visually my pores look smaller & my skin looks clearer.

It smells like lemon, very refreshing. This is great as a primer under your make-up, as it really improves the texture of skin. I would recommend the skin refinisher to any woman of any age, you won't be dissapointed. Dermatologist tested, Ophthalmologist tested & Non Acnegenic (this will suit even the most sensative of skin).  I have a combination skintype (oily t-zone & dry cheeks) so this serum is perfect.

 What Estee Lauder say: Virtually poreless, unbelievably soft & smooth, incredibly clear. 30ml is £40 & 50ml is £54 there is also a 75ml size exclusive to department stores. This may seem expensive but a little goes a long way. When used for about four weeks you will start to see a difference. I am really pleased with the results. This is such a multi-use product that everyone should buy it.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, I have liked any EL products I have ever tried. Wish I could afford this one, may add it to my wishlist later in the year for my birthday or Christmas
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Angela, i understand where you are coming from regarding the price. I also love Estee Lauder products, i would highly recommend this or even pop to your local EL counter and ask for a sample.
    Kazzii x

    ReplyDelete